Wedding FAQWhat is included in the Outside Farmstead wedding package?
The Farmstead (outdoors)
- Complimentary venue use for engagement photos and wedding rehearsal (subject to availability)
- 5 hours use of our outdoor ceremony and farmstead reception areas
- Picnic tables, glassware and tableware (additional table and linens selections are available for an additional cost)
- Full bridal suite includes a living room, bedroom, full bathroom, and kitchenette.
- Groom’s quarters vintage Airstream featuring a deck, flat screen tv, apple tv, wifi, bathroom, and a mini fridge.
- Complimentary cake cutting
- Bocce ball courts and outdoor space available for lawn games
- Wedding rehearsal, venue for use for engagement photos
- Peltzer Winery wedding coordinator to help you plan your special day
We have a 100 guest minimum for Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Contact our wedding professionals to discuss seasonal minimums basedon your wedding date.Do you offer children’s pricing?
Yes. Children under 12 are half price. Children under 4 are free.Do you offer seasonal discounts on wedding packages?
A 10% discount on the package price is offered for weddings during the months of January through February. Contact our weddingprofessionals to discuss seasonal pricing based on your wedding date.How many hours are included in each wedding package?
A total of 5 hours is included in each package. Additional time is subject to availability and may be purchased for $1,200 per hour. All eventsmust conclude by 10pm.What bar options are available?
We offer a wide selection of Peltzer Family Cellars wines, craft/imported/domestic beer and soft drinks.What kind of deposits are required to reserve our date?
The payment schedule is as follows, all payments are nonrefundable:
- 6 months prior to your event 30% of the estimated revenue will be due.
- 4 months prior to your event 30% of the anticipated revenue will be due.
- 14 days prior to your event 30% plus any changes will be due in full.
- Additional guests about the final guest count will be charged via the signed credit card authorization form.
Yes. We have a beautifully furnished 1,200 square foot farm loft suite available to our brides and her bridal party for the day of the wedding.It offers a living room, bedroom, full bathroom, and kitchenette. There is also a massage table if you would like to arrange for a massagetherapist.Do you have a groom’s room?
Yes. We have a vintage Airstream for the groom and his groomsmen to get ready. The airstream features a deck, flat screen tv, apple tv, wifi, bathroom, and a mini fridge.Can I bring in my own caterer?
Peltzer offers approved vendors that prepare all food for events at Peltzer Farm. The only outside food that may be brought in is your wedding cake. We are happy to discuss special meals for those with allergies or food restrictions.Can I supply my own alcohol?
All alcohol is provided and served by Peltzer Family Cellars and is limited to wine and beer.Are tax and service charge additional?
Applicable sales tax and a 20% service charge are added to all charges.How much time is allowed for set up and decorating?
All vendors have access to the site two hours prior to the start of your wedding.Can I have a cash bar?
Yes. There is a $200 fee for a cash bar set up.Do I need to provide a PA system for the ceremony?
Usually your DJ or musician can assist you with this equipment.Can I have a live band?
Absolutely. Music makes your reception a party. All bands and DJs are subject to the county noise ordinance.Can you refer vendors?
We are happy to provide vendor referrals based on our experience. If you choose your own vendors, they must be approved in advance by Peltzer Farm and must provide a copy of their liability insurance.Do I need to provide a wedding coordinator?
Your Peltzer Winery wedding coordinator is included, and will assist you in menu selections, room design, vendor referrals and weddingrehearsal. She will also be on site during your wedding to organize your ceremony.Can I take my engagement photos at the winery?
We encourage all of our brides and grooms to utilize the vineyard and farm for your photos. We request that you coordinate the date and time with our wedding coordinator to ensure that another wedding isn’t in progress.Who handles setup and cleanup of my wedding?
Our friendly staff will handle the set up and cleanup of the ceremony site and reception area.What am I responsible to provide for my wedding?
You are responsible for providing your own florist, photographer, DJ/live band, officiant, wedding cake and event planner (if desired).