We want to invite you to enjoy the bounty of our harvest all year round! As a member of our Crush Club you are privy to our farm favorites and special releases of select wines with our quarterly shipments. Crush only happens once a year, as we harvest the grapes at night and crush the very next morning. The rest of the year we celebrate this process with you, our Crush Club family, by releasing these wines at our exclusive farm to table events.
- 8 complimentary wine tastings per calendar month.
- 50% discount wine tasting for additional guests.
- 20% discount cellar prices.
- 20% discount on our farm loft suite.
- 10% discount other retail items.
- 10% discount on food and beverage totals for private events.
- 10% discount on Peltzer events.
- Exclusive access to limited wine selections.
- Private area reserved for Crush Club members.
- Invitations to private Crush Club events.
- Member must be present with a valid ID to receive any discounts.
How it works:
- 3 limited-production bottles of wine 4x per year. (12 bottles total)
- Wine shipments range from $60.00 – $88.00 based on each shipment selection.
- A minimum of 4 shipments is required before opting out of the crush club. For early termination, a $75 opt out fee applies.
- Convenient automatic billing reflects the 20% discount and includes applicable tax and shipping rates.
- Members may opt to pick up their shipment in the Crush House.
- Please notify us of any address changes to avoid misdirected shipping charges.
The Fine Print:
- An adult signature (21+) is required to sign for shipments.
- 8 complimentary tastings valid during normal tasting room hours. (Limit to 4 tastings per visit)
- We reserve the right to amend the Crush Club at any time.
- Credit card information kept on file are immediately encrypted.
- Your personal information will only be used by Peltzer Family Cellars and will not be sold or shared with anyone.
- Drinking distilled spirits, beer, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk and cause birth defects if consumed during pregnancy.
Check out our Event Calendar for information on farm to table dinners, holiday parties for our members, wine and farm education events, and much more.